New updated version Elite Bags model MB11.001 - designed for medics to organise and comfortably carry essential medical equipment in a tactical backpack.
Although designed for medical professionals, the Paramed, like all of Elite Bags' creations is extremely versatile making it the ideal medium sized soft bag for any professional who needs to organise and transport critical equipment.
The fully padded back pack can be fully opened to display six removable pouches and an equipment board . All the removable pouches feature transparent windows to help view contents at a glance and hook-and-loop tape to attach them to the bag.
The reflective, high-visibility tape is attached to the bag with hook & loop material - so it can be removed for tactical operations. A waterproof cover, with velcro ID patch, is stored in a special pocket at the base of the bag when not required.
Tactical Rescue Bag Features
- two external front pockets
- padded, contoured shoulder strap and (removable) waist strap
- Molle straps on back and side panels
- loop tape to back panel for ID patch*
- fully padded back panel
- six internal removable transparent window pouches
- multiple elasticated loops for holding equipment in place
- ergonomic top haul handle
- compression straps to sides
- webbing at base for attaching rolled material
- large padded drug module with elastic loops
- internal pocket for 2l hydration bladder
- built-in waterproof cover with velcro name patch
- dimensions: 32 x 47 x 23.5 cm
- colour: black
- capacity: 35 litres
- weight: 3.45kg
Comes with removable pouches, waterproof cover, sharps container and cold-gel pack. Otherwise un-kitted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.