With SCHILLER‘s FRED® easyport®, a new chapter in the history of early defibrillation begins. Its small size and light weight make the FRED® easyport® the ideal companion of physicians, paramedics, public service staff and other persons trained in early defibrillation. Risk patients carry their own rescue device after they and their families have been introduced by their doctor. This dramatically reduces the response time to treat ventricular fibrillation and tachycardias, granting the victims a much better chance of survival.
- Carry in your coat pocket, on your belt or in your First Responder bag
- Incredibly small & light – only 490gms, Small – only 133 x 126 x 35mm
- Simple 3 button operation
- High-resolution screen displays prompts & ECG
- Calm English voice prompts.
- Lithium battery, 45 shocks, standby in machine 5 years
- Automatic switch to lower Joules when child pads applied
- *Optional Manual over-ride (Please enquire, additional cost)
- Training unit available
AED INCLUDES - 2 x batteries, standard adult pads, carry bag and SD card
Ideal companion for Doctors, Paramedics, even at risk patients and family members, reducing response time to treat VF & tachycardia, giving victims a much better chance of survival
Product not in stock but available to buy with lead time of 5-7 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.