The iPAD SP1 is an easy-to-use Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) that has been ergonomically designed resulting in a small, light, and portable semi automatic AED defibrillator. The (AED) automatically analyses the patient's electrocardiogram (ECG) and determines if a cardiac arrest that requires defibrillation has occurred - in the event that the device has determined a shock is required the operator will be prompted, this functionality makes the device accessible for use by emergency responders with minimal training.
The device is suitable for use on both adults & children - simple to switch from Adult to Child safe modes without having to change pads whilst a safety cover prevents accidental switching as a further integrated safety feature.
- Supplied ready to go with 2 sets of pads, 2 AED starter kits, a 4 year lithium battery and a FREE carry case
- Simple switch to select adult or child mode
- Pre-connected 'smart' electrodes
- 'i' button technology
- Ambient noise detection
- Pad life indicator
- CPR detection
- Integrated pad storage
- Low cost of ownership
- No need to buy separate child pads
- Internal memory records 5 events
- Built in SD card port and IrDA port
- 7 year warranty on unit
Product not in stock but available to buy with lead time of 5-7 days email for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.