The Saviour Tactical is a roll up stretcher that only weighs 5 kg. It is easy to carry, easy to deploy, and easy to re-stow.
Every Saviour Tactical stretcher has the following qualities
- Works well in a wet or sandy environment
- Neutrally buoyant - so floats if dropped overboard.
- Will float with a patient in a lifejacket
- Excellent for confined space rescue
- Features cross chest straps and figure of 8 foot harness to allow vertical lifting without fear of patient sliding out of either end of the stretcher
- Has a lifting eye at the top for vertical haul rated at 200kg
- Head and foot end drag harnesses for single man drag rescues
- 6 soft lined hand hold for team carries
- Can be carried by 2 or 4 people, +/- the addition of poles through the handles
- Head hugger system to protect and immobilise head, which can be used with or without a collar. Head hugger supplied with or without ear holes.
- Extra central layer of skin material to increase spinal support
- Acts as an effective pelvic splint
- Xray translucent and CT friendly
- Discreet colour coded straps for the tactical environment (although these can be made more obvious for non-tactical environments)
- All straps are replaceable independently
- Easily infection control compliant meaning that it is not limited to single use.
For NATO purchases the codings are:
Saviour Tactical Stretcher: 6530-99-671-3745 - ROLL,LITTER SET - SAVIOUR TACTICAL STRETCHER
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.