Engineered for rapid application, the SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet available in Civilian Black/Orange and Military Tactical Black features an innovative design that requires fewer windlass turns, and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use. This rapid application tourniquet features an innovative auto-lock technology which addresses the main cause of failed tourniquet application, slack. The TRUFORCE buckle technology auto-locks to eliminate nearly all tourniquet slack by incorporating innovative baseline force control, activating the locking prongs. The SAM XT Tourniquet meets MIL-STD 810G for durability.
- TRUFLEX PLATE: Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE: Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- METAL WINDLASS ROD: Machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminum for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- PRECISION STRAP: Intervaled hole system made of 100% single-layer nylon webbing auto-locks with TRUFORCE Buckle for increased resilience when applied in the toughest conditions.
- WINDLASS C-HOOKS: Secures the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TIME BAND: Weather-resistant velcro functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
- Length: 2.5 in (6.3 cm)
- Width: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
- Height: 7.25 in (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.