Save £1.35

£3.50 ex.VAT
£4.20 inc.VAT


Bites and stings by insects and other creatures can lead to irritation, itching, redness, and swelling. In some cases, such as with bee and wasp stings, serious allergic reactions can occur. Adequate treatment after a sting or bite is therefore essential.

Care Plus® The Click-Away is a revolutionary treatment to stop the itching and reduce the swelling of mosquito bites, horsefly bites and jellyfish stings. The Care Plus® Click-Away reduces itching and swelling without the use of creams or chemicals. This revolutionary device uses the power of quartz crystals, which deliver a high-voltage, low-amperage shock. The pulses break down the production of histamine in the body. The Care Plus® Click-Away has been clinically tested and is safe for children over the age of four, does not use batteries or have an expiration date, and can be used 1,000 times.

External use only. Don’t use around eyes, in mouth or other sensitive areas. Do not use the Click-Away near flammable liquids or vapours. People who are wearing a heart pacemaker and epileptic patients should not use the Click-Away. Not for children under 4 years. Keep out of reach of children.

User instruction:
Place the end of the device on the bite area and press the black activating button 5 times. A few minutes later the itching will stop. Repeat treatment if necessary.


  • Reduces swelling and itching.
  • Very compact, handy for in your wash bag or first aid kit.
  • Does not stain clothing.
  • More than 1,000 treatments.
  • Does not need batteries.


  • Weight - 22 grams
  • Dimensions of packaging - 27x80x177mm

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed