- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Medication port permits quick medication delivery without disconnecting the Ambu SPUR II from the ET tube
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
Ambu SPUR II is the only resuscitator that is made from a SEBS material instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risks of cross contamination.
The Ambu Spur II is also the worlds ONLY resuscitator with DIRECT etCO2 Capability
The Ambu SPUR II resuscitator features our SafeGrip™ surface to ensure a secure grip onto the bag and that the Ambu SPUR II can be firmly squeezed in all situations.
The unique shape is small and easy to hold. The ergonomic, lightweight design of Ambu SPUR II is made for optimal user handling and support even during extended ventilations.
The convenient handle makes it easier hold the unit and to ventilate a patient with just one hand if necessary. And our characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.