The Blizzard 3 Layer Trauma Blanket + Heat Pads is a high performance insulating blanket with front access, an integral hood and 4 small sets of oxygen activated heat pads for the protection from cold, wind and rain. The heat pads provide additional help for casualties with hypothermia.
It’s made from our unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
- Size packed 25cm x 13cm x 7cm.
- Weight: 1.1kg.
- Size (unpacked): 2.30m (length) x 2.0m (width).
- Colour: Orange or Green.
- Large Blanket with integral hood.
- Front access by means of hook and loop.
- 4 small sets of oxygen activated heat pads.
- Extensively used by the British and US military.
- Vacuum packed for storage.
- Cocoon style with complete head and foot coverage.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Heat coverage with 4 small oxygen-activated heating pads.
- Recommended in the PHTLS handbook for treatment of trauma victims.
- An effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
The Blizzard Survival Heat is extensively used by International Search and Rescue, the British and US military for treatment of trauma victims.
Due to the nature of the materials there may be some slight variation on the size and weight of both the packed and unpacked products. All photography is for illustration only and may not be a true representation of the product.