In the event of traumatic injury, the HALO occlusive dressing can make a difference in saving lives. Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, this seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries. The dressing is specifically designed for treating injuries with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments.
The unique design, a two-pack for entrance and exit wounds, offers a large pull tab that allows for easy, quick application. A highly-aggressive hydrogel enables the HALO Seal to conform and adhere to all contours of the body and also prevents further contamination of the injury.
- Packaged in a two-pack for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- Creates an occlusive seal around wound
- Non-vented design that is oval in shape
- Large pull tabs facilitate removal or venting of wound
- Provides total occlusion - even with excessive blood, dirt, sand, hair, or heavy perspiration present Non-sterile, clean
- Puncture-resistant packaging
- Long shelf-life
- Manufactured in the USA
- The HALO Seal has been tested and designed to perform under extreme conditions
- Temperature ranges below 0°c to over 60°c
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.