The Corius Seal wound dressing is intended to cover and protect acute wounds and absorb exudate.
the expected clinical benefit of using the device is to cover and protect an acute wound, which helps to prevent harm and lowers risk of infection, whilst absorbing exudate. For use up to 24 hours.
The Corius Seal is 20x15cm and is composed of adhesive hydrogel with a no-woven spunlace backing and removable plastic liners.
- Hydrojel adheres to skin but is easily removed.
- Removable plastic liners and non-woven spunlace backing aids with easy application and manipulation.
- Hydrojel absorbs wound exudate.
- Dressing is made from breathable materials.
- Robust performance under extreme environmental conditions.
- Do not use on chronic wounds
- Consult a clinical physician before applying to infected or heavily bleeding wounds, or if skin reaction occurs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.