The functional and unique design of the Gallant Surgical Prep Razor encompasses the healthcare sector’s requirements for a high standard of safety and hygiene for pre-operational procedures.
The handle is positioned in front of the blade, allows the razor to smoothly glide over the skin, without a need for any pressure and thus minimizing the risk of cuts.
The razor blade is made of platinum coated Swedish quality stainless steel. A slight fingertip pressure allows the high-quality blade to smoothly shave close to the skin without creating skin irritations or cuts.
To ensure that the razor, for hygienic reasons, cannot be re-used, the blade part of the razor can be snapped off and separated from the handle by a slight vertical pressure.
- The ribbed Gallant handle ensures a steady and efficient grip of the razor and furthermore, giving you a controlled
view of the area being prepared
- Perfect for ECG preparation
- The contoured plastic handle with sure grip ridges is in front of the platinum coated stainless steel blade to help provide precise fingertip control
A built-in comb lifts and separates hair, which helps to provide a superior preparation
- The unique open design provides an optimal view of shaving area
- The GALLANT razor works just as well with or without foam
- The plastic parts only weighs 3.63gm
- Fully recyclable
- The platinum plated blade weight is 0.28gm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.