HaemoCap™ MultiSite is a pressure dressing. It is NOT a tourniquet.
It can be used with or without a haemostatic agent and can be applied by civilians, first responders, pre-hospital care personnel and the military. It is your extra pair of hands!
- HaemoCap™ MultiSite is not a touriquet - it's a pressure dressing
- Rapid Application
- HaemoCap™ MultiSite (Head/Neck/Limbs/Axilla)
- Can be applied by one person and non-trained medical staff
- Online training available with 3 CPD points
- Semi Transparent so that the wound is visible
- Unlike fabric bandages, it does not draw blood from the wound
- Simple to remove and re-apply after inspecting wound
- Will not exceed 50 mmHg of pressure
- HaemoCap™ MultiSite is NOT a Tourniquet
- Works with all suction devices
- Can be used in the Equine and Canine sectors
*Pump not included and available separately here
Dimensions Packaged: 12x20cm
HaemoCap™ MultiSite is a PVC medical device with a hook and loop fastener. HaemoCap™ MultiSite is to be used with absorbent dressings/gauze and suitable vacuum pump, neither of which are supplied with the device. HaemoCap™ multisite is supplied non-sterile in a sealed pouch and is single-use.
HaemoCap™ MultiSite is indicated for applying consistent pressure to traumatic wounds and can be used in conjunction with other haemostatic agents.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.