You never need to roll your patient or raise their leg when applying traction with The Kendrick Traction Device™. Unlike other traction devices, only the KTD™ allows you to work around any hip or groin trauma. There is NO uncomfortable ischial bar to deal with, so any concerns of your causing unnecessary pressure and additional pain are not an issue. The traction pole instantly adjusts for adult, child or paediatric use. Popular anti-shock pants can be quickly and easily applied over the KTD™. One person can properly apply this device in less than 2 minutes.
- No uncomfortable ischial bar.
- One person application in under 2 minutes.
- Adult, child or paediatric use.
- Compact - easy to store in a response bag or vehicle.
- Weight: Less than 20 oz.
- Supplied with 9.5" x 3.5" storage pouch.
Available in Tactical Black.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.