IV Tactical MARCH Trauma Kit features the MAS (March Applied System) Pouch which is a low volume, enhanced content team medical pack. It can be waist or shoulder carried.
The kit pouch itself is opened by "burst-zip" (a key function in all MAS pouches and packs), simplifying access and reducing time taken to reach contents.
The contents are then arranged following the MARCH system of care to allow for improved guidance under duress / replenishment.
- M - Massive External Haemorrhage
- A - Airway Management
- R - Respiratory
- C - Circulation
- H - Head and other injuries
This kit is ideal for those working in complex environments and is adaptable as a vehicle kit or in carried role. The content is aimed at those trained to a level of administering IV fluids (IV fluids are not contained in this kit).
MAS Pouch Features:
- Patrol Medic Configuration
- Burst Zip opening for speed and ease of access
- Panelised MARCH sections to guide assessment and care
- Integral belt option - extendable for over shoulder carriage
- Compact and easy to re-seal and stow
- H- 180mm D- 180mm W- 380mm
- 1 March Applied System (MAS Pouch)
- 1 CVN 8" Abdominal Bandage
- 2 CVN 6" Responder Bandage
- 2 CAT Tourniquet Gen 7
- 1 SWAT-T Tourniquet (Black)
- 1 Celox Rapid Gauze Z Fold (5ft)
- 1 Gauze Responder Compressed
- 1 Chest Seal Foxseal Vented
- 1 Guedal Airway Disposable Size 2 Green
- 1 Guedal Airway Disposable Size 3 Orange
- 1 Guedal Airway Disposable Size 4 Red
- 1 Nasopharyngeal Airway Size 6
- 1 Nasopharyngeal Airway Size 7
- 2 Lubricating Gel (Single)
- 1 Needle Decompression (14ga x 3.25in)
- 1 IV Giving Set
- 1 Tegaderm Peripheral IV Dressing 8.5cm x 7cm
- 1 Cannula Terumo Winged and Ported 18g (Green) Single
- 1 Basic Sterile Needle Kit (4x Internationally Coded Needles, 1x Dental Needle, 1x 2ml Syringe, 1x 5ml Syringe, 1x Scalpel, 2x Pre Inj. Swabs & 1x Gloves)
- 1 SAM Splint Orange/Blue
- 1 Burnshield Hydrojel Dressing 20x20cm
- 1 Burnshield Hydrojel Dressing 10x10cm
- 2 CVN Arctic Tactical Rescue Blanket
- 2 Triangular Bandage
- 1 Crepe Bandage 10cmx4.5m
- 2 Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4.5m
- 1 Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm x 10m
- 2 Gauze Swab 7.5cm (5 Pack)
- 2 Wound Closures 3 x 6mmx75mm Sterile
- 1 Eye Pad Dressing No.16 Flow Wrapped (Sterile)
- 1 Plasters Washproof Assorted 20
- 1 Hazardous Waste Bag
- 1 Smart M.I.S.T Tag
- 1 CPR Mask in Case
- 4 Gloves Nitrile Powder Free Large (Individually Packed)
- 6 Wipes Sterile Cleansing Wipes Individual
- 1 Lumica Light Stick 12 hr Military Grade
- 1 Tufcut Paramedic Shears
- 2 Eye Wash Pods (Blue Dot)
- 1 Penlight Pupil Gauge, Disposable
- 1 Sharpie Marker Pen Black
Our kits are packed bespoke, please allow up to 10 days for delivery, or call us if you have an urgent requirement we will make every effort to meet your deadline.
Call us to discuss content variations or adjustments if required.
Purchase of this kit requires that the user is supervised by or is a medically trained person and competently trained in the use of the devices contained therein. Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility. By adding this item to the cart I verify that I accept these terms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.