One Size Fits All Adults • No Settings • Device Molds to Patient
Introducing the Necklite™ - a moldable cervical stabilization device, comprised of soft aluminum housed within a high density PU foam. These characteristics allow the device to be folded or rolled for compact storage in backpacks, kits, and narrow pockets. A series of small, moldable tabs positioned under the chin conform to each patient’s unique features. Once applied and adjusted, the device creates a rigid mold, securely stabilizing the neck.
- Cervical stabilization for extrication and rehabilitation
- Large tracheal opening allows for optimal visualization
- Helps reduce lateral movement
- Foldable and moldable before and after application
- One size fits all adults
- Single patient use
- X-ray translucent
- Fits in any kit
- Latex free
- Light, compact design allows for virtually limitless storage options and convenient transport.
- Fast, effective, and easy to use, even in demanding environments.
- X-ray translucent design allows for cervical evaluation without removal of the collar.
- Can safely be applied to patients found in awkward positions
- Molds to accommodate patient size
- Velcro® strap securing system
- Round front opening accommodates tracheotomy procedure
- Elliptical view port on back of device
- Rigid, X-ray translucent aluminum core
- Comfortable high density foam coating
- Dimensions: 21.5” (550 mm) - Length, 7” (180 mm) - Width, .2” (5 mm) - Thickness
- Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g)
- Packaging: Flat packed for easy shipping and storage
- Sizes: For all adult sizes
- X-ray Translucent: yes
- Available Colors: Tactical / Military (Dark Gray (both sides)). EMS / Responder (Gray inside,Yellow outside)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.