Each Olaes Modular Bandage Contains the Following:
- Elastic Bandage (stretches to 8 feet).
- Wound Pad.
- 3 meters of sterile 4 ply gauze.
- Plastic sheeting to act as an occlusive dressing.
- A pressure bar that focuses pressure on the wound site.
- The Olaes™ Modular bandage was designed with direct input from some of the most experienced combat medics in the world. No detail has been left out. From the adhesive 'brakes' on the elastic bandage that prevent accidental unrolling, to the zig-zag packed gauze that easily feeds from the bandage, this is the most feature packed bandage available without any added confusion.
A True Pressure Bar
Our pressure bar generates true focused pressure on top of the wound site, not circumferential pressure. By generating this focused pressure it helps occlude damaged vessels at the wound site where it is needed. It also reduces the amount of manual pressure required to be held, freeing up the care provider to treat other injuries or casualties.
Whether you’re an experienced medic or a first responder, the Olaes™ Modular bandage will be a welcomed addition to your kit. With the advanced features neatly tucked away, an in-experienced individual will not be confused when applying the bandage. It is simply wrapped around like a normal elastic bandage. No hooks or clips. VELCRO® fastener strips secure the bandage throughout the application process and prevent the loosening of the bandage.
The Olaes Modular Flat Fold bandage provides the most complete package available in combat trauma bandages. This new flat fold version is ideally suited for compact kits, space saving and compact with an approx thickness of 3-3.5cm.
Available in 4”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.