Some added features that are exclusive to the NeXsplint Plus Military Green include a thicker, black Occipital Support Pad, and longer dark-colored Securing Straps to accommodate possible body armor.
The NeXsplint Plus comes with an integrated height-adjustable Head Restraint System that works to prevent vertical and lateral movement, while allowing in-line movement of the head with the torso to avoid cervical vertebrae separation and/or compression due to dynamic forces during transport.
- Foldable, compact design reduces storage size by 40% - ideal for military, survival, and tactical rescue personnel backpacks.
- The adjustable, integrated Head Restraint System (HRS) eliminates the need for head blocks, towels, and tape, while minimizing vertical and lateral patient movement during transport.
- Thicker adjustable Occipital Support Padding and long Head Restraint Straps designed for possible body armor.
- Occipital Support Pad is adjustable in 1/2-inch increments for up to 2 inches.
- Vacuum-sealed non-translucent package for increased durability in harsh conditions.
- Capable of customizing to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approx. 22 lbs) to extra-large adult (approx. 360+ lbs).
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and easy visual assessment.
- Splints the cervical spine in the "Position of Comfort", or Position Found.
- Available in Clear, High-Visibility Orange, and Military Green.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.