The Prometheus PIN® provides rapid intraosseous (IO) access when gaining intravenous access is challenging or impossible.
The Prometheus PIN® can be used in emergency medical or trauma cases and can remain in-situ for up to 24 hours.
The Prometheus PIN® has been developed by leading clinicians who understand the need for a high quality, reliable IO device, delivered at an affordable price. The Prometheus PIN® has been designed to be used rapidly, intuitively and effectively.
The simplicity of the Prometheus PIN® makes it a truly useful tool for the emergency care practitioner and the incorporation of a stabilisation device provides additional safety in emergency situations.
- Rapid and easy IO insertion
- Single needle solution – one size for all, including paediatrics
- 15-Gauge needle – pharmacokinetics of which are well established
- Stabilisation accessory supplied
- Single-use product – no driver cleaning required between uses
- No power or battery required for insertion
- Lightweight and robust
- Indicated for access to six IO sites
- Latex-free and non-pyrogenic
- Prometheus PIN® Needle set
- 1 NeedleVise®
- 1 Prometheus Stabiliser
- 1 Connection Set
- 1 Instructions for Use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.