Each QuikClot® Combat Gauze® Z-Fold is individually packaged in a vacuum sealed, military grade, foil pouch and is for the temporary, external control of traumatic bleeding. Like all of the QuikClot® gauze products, it is flexible, pliable, and contours to all wounds.
- The X-ray detectable strip that is incorporated in the QuikClot® Combat Gauze® ensures that the gauze will be found when the patient is taken to the operating room.
- QuikClot® Combat Gauze® Z-Fold is a soft, white, sterile, nonwoven gauze impregnated with kaolin, an inert mineral that does not contain animal or human proteins or botanicals.
- QuikClot® Combat Gauze® Z-Fold is an improvement on the original QuikClot® Combat Gauze®. As a result of feedback from the US Military, Z-Medica improved the QuikClot® Combat Gauze® product by making it z-folded, vacuum packed, and with an X-ray detectable strip.
- The QuikClot® Combat Gauze® Z-Fold is even easier to apply since the gauze is in a z-fold format, which makes packing wounds easier and eliminates the risk of the roll falling away and getting contaminated.
- The vacuum packed feature of the QuikClot® Combat Gauze® Z-Fold makes it much more compact, saving room on your body.
Recommended as the number one hemostatic agent by the CoTCCC (Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care), QuikClot® Combat Gauze® Z-Fold is the only product carried by all branches of the US Military to control life-threatening hemorrhage.
The QuikClot® family of products for hemostasis has been chosen by EMS, Law Enforcement, Military and Healthcare Professionals to save lives every day.
Dimensions: One Gauze Strip: 3" x 4 yds (7.6cm x 3.7M)
Dimensions: 6" H x 4" W x 1" D (packaged)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.