The NEW Civilian Pediatric/Geriatric Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet (RMT) was specifically developed for individuals who weigh less than 120 pounds. Designed for civilian medical applications.
It is intuitive - the instructions clearly printed on it, it is compact, lightweight, rugged and durable for training and use.
- Requires only ‘gross’ motor skills to operate.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged and durable for training and use.
- Applies precise mechanical pressure.
- System is self-locking.
- Proven technology since 2002.
- Micro adjustable
- Safety Stop
- Instructions printed on webbing
- Can be folded to reduce size
- 1.5″ (38mm) wide webbing
- 0.75″ m2® ratcheting buckle & ladder strap
- 86 g (3oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.