SAM® Junctional Tourniquet (SJT) is designed to control hemorrhages and bleeding in inguinal or axilla areas. Where standard tourniquets may not be applicable, SJT can be applied in under 25 seconds, controlling bleeding and immobilizing pelvic fractures.
The Patented SAM® AUTO-STOP buckle acts to ensure all slack is removed prior to TCD inflation. Once optimal compressive force is reached, two prongs activate, clicking to confirm correct application. The buckle is secured in place with its Velcro® system strap.
SJT’s Target Compression Device (TCD) quickly inflates with a removable hand pump or any luer lock syringe, minimizing blood loss. Two TCDs can be used to occlude blood flow bilaterally.
SJT102: 2 TCD, 1 TCD Extender, 1 Hand Pump and Aux Strap
- Auto-Stop Buckle - Audible "click" confirms proper application and helps eliminate slack, while still maintaining optimal force.
- Precision Strap - Precisely-engineered holes lock with Auto-Stop Buckle, allowing quick application. Securely fasten with hook and loop system.
- Control Pump - Removable hand pump inflates Target Compression Devices to the precise pressure required to control bleeding.
- Target Compression Device - TCD inflates up to 3.2", controlling bleeding from major inguinal/axillary injuries or traumatic, high-level amputations.
- TCD Extender - Fits over top of the Target Compression Device to provide SJT application for subclavicular anatomy.
- Auxiliary Strap - Used to secure upper junctional wounds or three-point harness style axillary applications.
- Radiolucent Material - All materials are radiolucent, except the buckle's two stainless steel springs, allowing for X-rays and CT-scans without removal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.