Effective wipes to clean wounds. Sterile and alcohol-free, antiseptic wound wipes are a more hygienic way to deal with scrapes than the traditional bucket and sponge. Individually wrapped and take up just a little space in your bag.
The wound cleansing wipes are impregnated with simple, safe, sterile salt water (NaCl 0.9%). Safe and easy to use, the wound wipes are made from a soft fabric material rather than crepe or paper, making them much gentler on the skin.
These effective wipes care a more hygienic way to deal with scrapes and can be used on broken skin to properly clean wounds.
Blue Dot Once Sterile Saline wipes are CE marked as a medical device.
- Individually wrapped, sterile, alcohol-free, disposable wipes
- Meets current HSE regulations, designed for all mandatory kits
- Extra strong soft fabric material, safe for all skin types
- Designed for all mandatory First Aid Kits
- Available in pack of 100 or singles
Please note: Product branding and packaging may vary
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.