The Steroplast trauma dressing is intelligently designed to stem severe blood loss and sustain life in crisis situations. Made with a thick dressing pad, elasticated straps and a velcro patch, the dressing can be applied easily in seconds.
Benefits of the Steroplast Trauma Dressing
- The non-adherent trauma pressure dressing pad has a single directional action enabling the blood to pass through into the absorbent fibre.
- The super-absorbent pad is capable of absorbing over twice its weight in fluid, protecting the wound from contamination.
- Velcro fastening ensures the end of the bandage is secured quickly without needing additional supplies like dressing retention tape.
- The dressing is highly versatile, with long straps meaning it can be used on any part of the body.
- Choose from two size options: a large trauma dressing of 18cm x 10cm or a medium trauma dressing of 18cm x 15cm.
- The dressing is vacuum-packed to condense it for better storage.
- Each dressing is sterile until the packet is opened to prevent infection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.