SCOOP®65 EXL Versatility with an abundance of major benefits this stretcher can secure a casualty with a suspected spinal injury without them having to endure the risk of further trauma. The SCOOP® simply eliminates body roll manoeuvers significantly decreasing movement of the cervical spine. From scene of injury, right through to the MRI scanner and to medical intervention, the casualty remains immobilised on the SCOOP®.
Product not in stock but available to buy with lead time of 5-7 days.
- Twin safety locks – allow fast uncoupling of one or both ends
- Designed to work with the Combi Head Immobiliser – making it totally X-ray translucent and MRI compatible
- Easy to store – designed to save on valuable Ambulance space
- Intergrated Pins - Can be supplied with or without pins for use with quick release retaining straps
- Safe and secure – with four biosafe speedclip straps to keep casualties firmly but gently secured
- Thermally-treated Polymer – does not get too hot or cold, keeping the casualty more comfortable
- Plastic Moulded – easy to clean and durable • Ergonomic Operator Handles – designed to support correct posture for lifting
- Adjustable Length – Telescopic tubes allow length adjustments to fit patients of various heights
- One System - Can be used in conjunction with the following basket stretchers;
- Length 2010 mm
- Width 430 mm
- Depth 80mm
- Weight 8 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.