3M Tegaderm IV 1633 Dressing is a transparent peripheral IV dressing, reinforced with soft cloth tape. It provides a reliable combination for extended catheter security.
The dressing is indicated for winged and ported peripheral catheters. Easy “no tension” application is achieved with the unique frame-delivery system. A deep notched oval shape plus additional sterile tape securing strips ensure secure and comfortable catheter fixation.
- Sterile microporous documentation label supports good catheter care practice
- Two sterile soft cloth tape strips help to anchor catheter and infusion lines
- Waterproof to protect against external contamination
- Deep notch design seals around catheter to protect puncture site
- Design prevents “tenting” of dressing and “stick to-itself” wastage
- This product and package do not contain natural rubber latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.