TyTek Medical’s 14 gauge TPAK chest decompression needle is in the recommended 3.25" length for treating a tension pneumothorax. You can't count on a standard IV catheter to needle a chest deeply enough in needle thoracostomy. Our 14 gauge x 3.25" TPAK chest decompression needle is a compact, reliable solution for treating a tension pneumothorax. Shock resistant case ensures the needle/catheter is secure upon deployment, and the capless flash chamber gives instant confirmation of needle placement in prehospital needle thoracostomy. TPAK comes in a rugged case, with a textured, easy-open hex cap.
- 14 gauge x 3.25” chest decompression needle
- Strong, reliable tension pneumothorax needle allows for secure placement of catheter for continuous relief during needle thoracostomy
- Rugged tube with textured, easy-open hex cap
- Capless flash chamber for instant confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size for maximum portability
- Shock resistant, precision dimensioned case and needle hub ensure that chest decompression needle and catheter secure upon deployment for safety
Purchase of this medical device requires that the user is supervised by or is a medically trained person and competently trained in the use of this device. Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility. By adding this item to the cart I verify that I accept these terms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.